Sunday, August 22, 2010

Modesty Survey

Here's something I saw on www.myblessedhome.blogspot.com that I thought I would fill out. Enjoy[:

Do you wear makeup? Yes. I wear foundation and mascara. Sometimes for special occasions I wear a little eyeshadow, but nothing too colorful, usually just brown or grey.

Do you wear a head covering? Not on a regular basis.

Do you sleep in your head covering? Nope.

Do you wear dresses? I recently made the choice to be dresses/skirts only.
I occasionally wear pants (like if I'm horse back riding or something similar) and when I exercise I wear knee-length shorts.

Do you wear a modesty vest over your dresses or a cape dress? No, I actually know what those are... :P

Do you wear stockings or knee socks for added modesty? I do wear tights in the winter to keep my legs warm, but my dresses/skirts are long enough that I don't need to wear them for modesty.

Do you wear open toed shoes? Yes, but I love to wear boots when it's not too hot outside :)

Do you wear modest swimwear? I wear board shorts with a tank top style top.

Jewelry? Yes. I always have on my purity ring and I wear necklaces quite often. I also wear a watch.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What fun! I'll have to take this test and post on my blog as well :)