Sunday, August 15, 2010

Skirts Only


I have been thinking for about a year now about going skirts only. It was a difficult subject for me. After all, I knew so many devout Christian woman who weren't skirts only. But that didn't stop what the Bible had to say on the matter.

I tried wearing skirts every day for a week, and found I LOVED it. I felt so much more feminine, and they were so modest. However, I never went skirts only I still wore pants on a regular basis.

recently though the Lord has put it on my heart to go all the way and go skirts only.
I am very excited about this, it's been something I've been praying about for a long time.

If you want to look at some beautiful skirts, here is one of my favorite sites: http://www.denimskirts.com/

Tell me what you think about being skirts only! I'd love to hear your story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been skirts only for two years now - I don't believe it is a religious duty but modesty and femininity are and skirts and dresses do both as well as being beautiful, practical and fun - enjoy it