Thursday, October 7, 2010

WOW.
Today was the first day of our new Bible Study and Youth Group!

IT. WAS. AMAZING. I haven't felt the Holy Spirit that strongly in awhile. jkasdjskadhfa it was so awesome. I am SOOOOOOOOOO blessed to have all the amazing leaders in my life! I love all of them! <3

And of course my fellow high school students!

Tomorrow I think I might go to the coffee shop to study, because it is an awesome place and I love it there. And plus I left my Bible and it's waiting there for me[:

Anyway, it's waaaaaaay past my bedtime but: Next time I post I will be talking about my views on modesty. I hadn't until now because I didn't want to offend anyone. BUT then I realized this is my blog. So I am going to say what I believe. And what GOD has to say about it.

Good night, world...
Peace and carrots...

No comments: