Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Have Come to Notice...

I have come to notice that...
No matter how many times a day you smile, you never run out of them.
That a song that makes you cry sometimes makes you smile.
You can never get or give too many hugs.
There is nothing more precious then a small child reaching their arms out to you.
Watching the sun rise should be something everyone does at least once a year.
Letting the little things go affects us in a big way.
The most amazing gift God has given you is a computer so you can read these wise words from me.

Think about: What would you do without me?

Peace and Carrots...

3 comments:

Mom said...

Although your last line is really funny, the lines above it are really true. Go, Addie!

Riley said...

Addie,
You constantly amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Aren't hugs the best?