Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm baaaaack.....!

It's sad that giving up Facebook for Lent is the only reason I'm back on this blog. I mean, I know I have like, maybe...2,907 folowers, so it must have been really hard for them. But the fact that Facebook took up so much of my time really makes me sad. It really is a bad way to communicate to people. I've noticed I have the best relationships with people I talk to on the phone, or even e-mail. And since I have a very dry, sarcastic and sometimes twisted sense of humor, I am often mis-understood on Facebook. So, to sum that up, thank you, Lent.

I'll admit it's been really hard to stay off of Facebook for so long. But I made a promise to myself, and I never go back on promises.

Anyhoo...We've been really sick lately. I had the flu for a week, which wasn't good, because I was in a musical. Thankfully I was well enough by the day of the musical to sing in it. That would have been rather sad, to not be able to sing in a musical.

This Friday is my birthday. I am really looking forward to it, although my parents are in denial...I have NO IDEA WHY.

I had better go, I still have some school work to do.

Peace and carrots...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Me? In denial? No way. Not me. Not about MY little girl! Who was 4 years old just a moment ago, and then I blinked and--aaack! She's turning 16! How on earth did that happen? I know I didn't get any older ...

Mom said...

It was not anonymous! I typed in my name! Dopey comment section.