Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crying...happy tears(:

I was listening to a song yesterday by Tenth Avenue North, and these were some lyrics that got me thinking:

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run


And I got to thinking that that's exactly what I had been doing. I had been looking for love as if God's love wasn't enough. I hadn't realized it until that moment, and then I just started crying and crying realizing that God loves me more then anybody here on earth ever could. Honestly, I felt kind of silly for having not realized that. It's not like I didn't think God loved me just up until that point I hadn't really hit home I guess.
Someday, my prince will come. Someday, a man will be CrAzY enough to fall in love with me. I don't know when, but I have to trust God. He's probably smiling down on me thinking "My, this child of mine is so impatient."
Peace and Carrots, I'm off to go make dinner[:

No comments: