Monday, August 30, 2010

Full name: Addie Faith O'Brien
Gender: Female
Age: Physically 16. Mentally 25
Birth date: April 2nd
Place of birth: San Jose, CA
Heritage: Almost all white
Siblings: Regan
Parents: Mom&Dad
Religious/Spiritual affiliation: Christian!! Jesus is everything to me
Pets: None right now): But I used to have the BEST dog
Marital status: Single. I don't believe in dating, especially before 18.
Tattoos/piercings: None but I want to get my ears pierced!
Glasses: Yes sir
PC or Mac: PC computers, Mac laptops
Mobile phone: An A-777
Do you believe in ghosts? No!
Do you believe in UFOs? Well all UFO's means in a flying object that is not identifiable. So yes, in that case, but I don't believe in aliens.
Where have you traveled? Mexico, Nebraska, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and various places in CA.
Yup, that's me(:
Peace and carrots, ppl

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You forgot Mexico!

Addie said...

first one, mom.

Anonymom said...

OK! I'm such a dork!