Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sometimes I wish I had a big brother. I really think it would be awesome to have a big brother. But he would have to be at least five years older then me. Because anybody younger then that would just be annoying.
If I had a big brother I could tell him anything, and he would understand me, at least most of the time. And he would always know how to make me feel better if I was sad. He would always stick up for me if someone was trying to hurt me.
But I'm the oldest, so I doubt I'm ever going to get a big brother.
I am so grateful for the little sister I have, though. She is such a blessing. And it's what God wanted. I guess there's a reason I don't have a biological big brother. But maybe someday I can adopt one.

This evening my family watched a movie tonight, a Veggie Tales. VEGGIE TALES ROCKS! Just saying. xD

Oh and next week is the Youth Beach trip! YAY!

Peace and Carrots...

No comments: